Booth Honors Program Application
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- All students must complete the DSU admissions process before being considered for the Honors Program.
- New freshmen need an overall high school GPA of 3.5 or higher or a minimum ACT 28 (or the SAT equivalent).
- Current DSU students and transfer students need an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Returning students without current GPAs or test scores will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All students will submit a typed, 300-word essay explaining why they want to join the Honors Program.